-内建远端桌面服务器，实现单机多用户 – 支持VMware VMDK磁盘档及Virtual PC VHD磁盘档格式
官方网站：Oracle VM VirtualBox
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 3. See “About VirtualBox” for an introduction.
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, macOS, and Solaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), Solaris and OpenSolaris, OS/2, and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Oracle ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
Oracle’s VirtualBox virtual machine software is the best free virtualization software; it started in German innotek in 2007 and was acquired by Sun Microsystems after it was acquired by Sun VirtualBox. Finally, since there is so much upstream, Sun was acquired by Oracle, and since then the software has been released under the company name Oracle VM VirtualBox. With this software you can easily install another operating system within your operating system. In fact, this software plays the interface between the host operating system on which the program is installed and the guest operating system installed inside the application.
Features and Features of VirtualBox Software:
Compact and lightweight compared to similar software
– Ability to install and load several different operating systems
– Ability to host 64-bit operating systems (support for Intel VT-x and AMD-V)
– Establish a network connection between the host and guest operating systems and allow file transfer between them
– Folder sharing between guest and host operating systems
– Easy mouse and keyboard movement between installed operating systems and hosts
– Ability to take a snapshot of the operating system and retrieve it at any time
– Using images or compact discs for the operating system
– Support for USB ports and drivers installed on the host operating system
– Command line support
The plugin package adds the following features to the application:
– Support for USB second version
– Support for RDB (Remote Desktop Protocol) remote control
– Support for PXE (stands for Preboot Execution Environment) for Intel cards